Back in Action Physical Therapy is deeply committed to the people we serve. Your health and safety has always been our top priority, and now more than ever. We are committed to taking all steps possible to provide a clean and safe environment for our patients in the current environment.
While we always pride ourselves in having a clean and sanitary clinic, we have increased the frequency of our cleaning procedures to clinic, equipment and ourselves. While our sanitation standards for our staff has always been very high, we are also requiring our patients to sanitize their hands before and after their sessions. Below are mitigation measures that are being taken in the clinic
- Meticulous cleaning of clinic surfaces with virucidal and bactericidal surface disinfectant and decontaminant cleaner including-
- Door handles
- Frequent hand sanitizing with anti-bacterial soap or hand sanitizer
- This is done by therapist and our administration staff
- This is to be performed by patients as well
- Use of gloves as needed to reduce spread of germs
We plan on remaining open and operating with these important implemented changes and will continue to follow measures that reduce the spreading of germs.
We are also creating a plan to be able to provide therapy services in your home. We will release more information when it becomes available.
As this is a rapidly changing situation, we will continue to keep you informed and adapt to the situation. Thank you for your patronage to Back in Action Physical Therapy