Video running analysis is taking video of you running from different angles and then analyzing that video in slow motion using still frame motion assessment to determine how each joint is moving while you are running. These assessments are THE BEST way to learn about your running form to find out how you can improve performance or sometimes more importantly figure out why you are having repetitive injuries with running. Training days are critical to your success in your race but you can’t train when you are hurting.
This is what you can expect from your session:
- Functional testing of your strength, mobility, neuromuscular control
- Personalized running gait analysis
- Biomechanical examination and analysis compared to evidence-based normative values in pain free and other runners with your injury
- Individualized strength, mobility, neuromuscular control and movement retraining program based on your specific needs
- Performance enhancement programs for your specific goals