Women’s Health & Pelvic Health Physical Therapist
Back in Action Physical Therapy has a long-standing reputation of excellence in orthopedic and sports PT. Why? Because we have earned it. Now we bring that level of commitment to the emerging specialty of women’s health/pelvic health physical therapy. Our new Apex clinic, opening Spring 2019, will have a dedicated, private pelvic health suite for this unique population and we are looking for a specialist/aspiring specialist to lead this program.
General qualities we seek:
Professionally driven physical therapist who has an enthusiastic “can do attitude,” who has a willingness to work both individually and as a part of a team, who can deliver outstanding customer service, and who will look out for our company and our profession. We want leaders.
Specific qualifications for this position:
A desire to create and grow a niche practice in women’s health/pelvic health PT which requires an entrepreneurial attitude and a willingness to actively lead marketing activities. You need to have a demonstrated interest in pelvic health with a minimum level 1 pelvic health training or the equivalent clinical training/experience. WCS/female oncology/lymphedema training preferred.
When you ask why our PT’s love working at Back In Action, this is what they say:
- We never, ever use aides or assistants. Period.
- Double booking? No way. Every patient gets a 60 minute evaluation and 40 minute treatment sessions.
- We grow at Back In Action … quickly. Mentoring and professional education mean everything. Just look at bios on our website to see what we have done.
- We work in amazing facilities where patients easily move from phase I to phase IV with the best functional training space and equipment. I can get a great work out there too.
- Our input at Back In Action matters. We know we are a valuable member of the team.
- We have competitive salary/benefits package which includes continuing education.
- Bottom line: we are given the freedom to care for patients without the restraints so common today in the PT industry.
So why did you become a PT?
Come work at Back In Action and let us remind you.
Back in Action is growing! Our new Apex location will open in Spring 2019 so this means we will be hiring an orthopedic/sports physical therapist this year. We look for candidates who:
- Are professionally driven
- Works Hard, Plays Hard
- 2-3 years of experience preferred
- Dry Needle Certified preferred
- SFMA preferred/desired
Who is BIA?
- Dedicated to one-on-one patient care
- No aides or assistants to supervise
- Superior facilities in southwest Wake County
- 65,000 sq ft gym with state of the art equipment
- Crossfit, Spartan, Triathlete/Run/Cycle Training groups
- Pools, functional training systems, traditional equipment, TRX, ropes…basically anything you can imagine to functionally train your patient. (https://clubworx.net)
- Value community involvement. We are the official PT for FVHS, AFHS, Wake FC
- Simply…we believe we demonstrate the ideal in clinical practice
Who we treat?
- 45% athletes – of ALL ages from serious athletes to weekend warriors
- 30% Medicare – many are quite active…we call them activ-letes
- 40% post-surgical
- A few niches: vestibular, TMD, soccer, football, golf, highland dance, gymnasts, tennis
If you believe you are a good fit for BIA, email resume to email@example.com.