Megan is a native North Carolinian who graduated with her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from UNC Chapel Hill in 2011. Megan is passionate about helping her patients reach their maximal level of function and believes that patient education is crucial for success. One of her favorite things about being a physical therapist is getting to work with people in all stages of life. She especially enjoys working with dancers, an interest that grew as a result of her 18 years of training and competing in Scottish highland dance and her experience working as a physical therapist for Carolina Ballet. Megan is humble, but we have to mention that she is North American and 2-time US National Campion in Scotish Highland Dance. Outside of physical therapy, Megan is a wife and mom, dance teacher, and enjoys getting outdoors.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from UNC Chapel Hill in 2011
- B.A. in Exercise and Sport Science from UNC Chapel Hill in 2008
- Trained in Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Published author in Clinical Biomechanics with emphasis on ACL injury prevention
- Special interest and training in treating dancers