Physical therapy is literally Kurt’s life. Since graduating college in 1993, he has dedicated his entire career to its study and practice. He channeled experience at Kaiser Permanente and two other clinics into a doctorate, and channeled that into a three year-stay at Duke Health. While there, he directed the Manual Physical Therapy Fellowship and assisted with classes on Gross Anatomy, Musculoskeletal Practice Management, and of course, Manual Therapy.
But while physical therapy may be his passion, it’s not his entire story. Like many of us, Kurt is a family man, twenty-three years married with two awesome college aged kids. He’s also surprisingly geeky, with a soft spot for fantasy literature, volleyball and soccer. Kurt also holds a second degree black belt in Tae Kwan Do, so be careful around him.
Kurt is an expert among experts, and we are honored to have him on staff.
- B.S. Physical Therapy, University of Maryland
- Doctor of Science in Physical Therapy
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist
- Fellowship Trained in Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy
- Certified in Selective Functional Movement Assessment