Brandon lives to be active.
Whether he’s fishing, traveling, or tailgating for his beloved Ohio Buckeyes, Brandon is a man on the move. Before he helped repair patients at Back in Action, Brandon repaired machines as a Mechanic and Air Defense Operator in the Ohio National Guard. A new face here at Back in Action, Brandon came to us in February 2016.
Brandon approaches his patients with intelligence, kindness, and the occasional “humerus” pun. While he doesn’t take himself too seriously, he takes the opposite approach to his work, with an emphasis on manual therapy and a deep dedication to physical therapy evaluation.
Brandon specializes in sports physical therapy, injury risk reduction, and performance enhancement. Since graduating from PT school, he has already passed the certification as a strength coach and is looking towards a sports residency to become a sports clinic specialist in 2017. As an active man himself, he’d love to help you reach your goals.
- B.S. Nutrition and Community Health, The Ohio State University
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of St. Augustine
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
- SFMA level 1 Certified
- Kinetacore dry needle
- Anticipated Sports Residency Summer 2017 – EIM
- Emergency Responder Medical Professional Certified